Find more information about our ongoing efforts to help vulnerable members of the community, and read about our success stories.
Read our most Recent eNewsletter
In the latest LAF eNewsletter, read about:
- Regina Hernandez and her work with volunteers
- Dennericka Brooks' speech from the Luncheon
- The Cost of Jobs and a WBEZ story
- LAF to the Rescue with food stamps for a family
- the latest in LAF's Brownbag Roundtable Series
- a new online portal for crime victims
- and more!
Read it here.
Visit the LAF Blog
The LAF blog is an extension of our outreach work. You'll find a more personal touch on the LAF experience: wee’ll share client stories, staff successes, and keep you up to date on everything happening around the office and throughout Cook County. We hope this blog will give you new insights into our work and the issues in our community. We hope it will also make it easier for people to understand our work, and to be ambassadors and advocates for us – whether that’s in the form of telling people about what we do, making a financial contribution, or volunteering their time with us. Read our most recent blog post now!